Monday, June 6, 2011

A Quick Switcharoo

So...I just found out playlist.com (the site I get my music from) is no longer allowing music to start automatically. So, for the people that enjoy the music on my blog (I'm guessing about 20% of you) I put my playlist closer to the top of my right side-bar. All you have to do is press "play". And for the other 80% who don't care for my music...it's your lucky day! :)

I'm also thinking about adding a video to the start of each post (of the song I'm using for that day)...
It's funny, I never even knew how to upload a video on blogger and just realized how easy it was. I will leave you with a short video from this weekend at the XTU concert...


*warning, it's loud!! i'm loud
hahaha Cowboy Steve thought I was taking his picture at first...don't you love his pose!?



video

3 comments:

Krystyn said...

I like the idea of videos at the beginning of the post! Hope all is well!

Maria said...

thank you very much krystyn! keeping you in my prayers and wishing you a better week <3

Diana said...

LOL.. Maria u crack me up with your concert video!! I wish I was there having fun with you! hahaha. So awesome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...